topbella

26 July 2010

"PROMBIB"


IN THE MALES SIDE


IN THE FEMALES SIDE


MY GROUP "33"


ALL FACILITATORS PRACTICED TO SING "GEMURUH"

MY BATCH COUNSELING FOURTH YEAR

Last Saturday, I joined a motivation program at Kuantan, Pahang. The program had been run at Sek. Men. Agama Al-Ikhsan. The students in form four, five and six involved in this program

All my friends and I involve as a facilitator to all of them. We need to face with the students in LDK activities and the other part we do it together. There also had a motivation talk by lecturer from FKP Encik Zaki who talk about time management and a brief view about USIM. The purpose only one to promote our university to all students at that school. If they interest to apply for USIM in the future they can apply it.

The program had been run successfully and great. I can saw all people enjoyed to take part in this program. Wishing u thank you to all my lovely frenz Final Year Counseling Program because gave a full commitment to handle this program. This memory will be never forgotten.I love all of you my dearest frenz.


0 comments:

My Photo
Affieza
A daughter, a sister & a degree holder in Bachelor of Counseling (Hons.)..above all, a Muslim.. :)
View my complete profile