topbella

10 December 2012

4 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT AIDILADHA 2012


I spent 1st Aidiladha in my hometown with all family members, my uncles, my aunts and my cousins. Headed on to Abah's side on second day. 

Presenting what I love about Aidiladha for this year...


1) DISHES





The main menu were Nasi Minyak Gulai Ayam and Laksa Penang. Added by some cookies and syrup for drink. 


2) IBADAH KORBAN 


After Aidiladha's prayer, the villagers ready for slaughtering process. My mom also joined this Ibadah with other six members. 


3) ROUND KAMPUNG 


My cousin and I took part to divide the meat around our neighborhood. Exciting!!! fresh meat ok


4) FAMILY GATHERING



A few pics that we captured together. Everyone here...all my mom siblings. We kept talking and share our own stories bla...bla...bla...

The rest of Aidiladha...back to Suria Cherating




0 comments:

My Photo
Affieza
A daughter, a sister & a degree holder in Bachelor of Counseling (Hons.)..above all, a Muslim.. :)
View my complete profile