While I'm waiting for job related exam, interview result and job offer; I got an interesting offer. It comes from GEMS Programme which is one of Government Supported Programme. (makan + tempat tinggal + elaun = heaven!!!)
Graduate Employability Management Scheme (GEMS) is an employability training programme that help graduates to enhance their skills and prepare them to face the challenging working life after they graduated. This programme is part as Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia (SL1M) programme which managed by GEMS Malaysia Sdn.Bhd, a subsidiaries of Khazanah Nasional Berhad.
The programme is divided into two parts:-
a) Part 1: Two months on-site Executive Development Programme (EDP) Training. Accommodation is provided. (I will stay at Suria Cherating Beach Resort *2bulan duduk hotel tu...huhu)
b) Part 2: Six months apprenticeship programme at selected organization. Participants have to arrange their own accommodation and transportation.
Participants will given an allowance of RM500 per month during Part 1 and RM1000 per month during Part 2.
To attend this programme participants must meet all the requirement below:-
1) Open to Malaysian graduates with recognized degrees
2) Obtained a minimum 2.0 or equivalent
3) Applicants must be willing to to be relocated and aged 27 years old or below
4) Applicants must be willing to undergo Part 2 at any given organization nationwide
5) Applicants must be ambitious and have a strong will to learn and start a career
All info gathered from Gems Portal.
psssttt:- I will share what I learn and get from the programme soon since I will report to the programme this coming Sunday.