topbella

30 June 2011

WEEKENDS AT SG.GABAI WATERFALL...

It's difficult to believe that within less than an hour of leaving Taman Pertanian Shah Alam for Cycling Trip , my friends and I arrived at Sungai Gabai. We decided to spend our evening weekends at Sungai Gabai Waterfall. With the fee of RM1 per person we walked through the waterfall.



"One of the most spectacular waterfalls in Selangor, Sungai Gabai Waterfalls consist several falls cascading from an impressive height of 100 metres to a series of pool at the foot of the falls."



A very nice place for family and friends gathering, clean and nice environment. Once we reach Sg Gabai Waterfall, we feel excited to be in the water.



Overall, my friends and I enjoy our weekends and if we have any other time we want to spend time at this waterfall again.


6 comments:

Ainna Jalil said...

ouh babe! syok! can we go together2 next time? shall we? ehe :P

en_me said...

ammvoiii sonoknyer mmbasah ghitewww.. ekeke

maya amir said...

wahhh best giler..lame tak mandi air terjun...burrrr sejuk tetibe..hehe

Unknown said...

bestnya dpt main air kat air terjun..

dah lama tak g air terjun...

klik hb

Pencacai Alim said...

lama tak beriadah camnih...

Affieza said...

@enna: of course can..hehe..

@en_me: bkn stkt mbasah...mandi terus...huhu

@maya amir: sejuk ke???

@kakyong: hmmm..mmg best pn..

@Pencacai Alim: jom p riadah...

My Photo
Affieza
A daughter, a sister & a degree holder in Bachelor of Counseling (Hons.)..above all, a Muslim.. :)
View my complete profile