topbella

08 February 2016

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY ADIK BONGSU!!!

My Dear Adik Bongsu...

Rasa macam baru lagi K.Long tulis cerita adik ke universiti kat blog ni. 4 tahun berlalu begitu pantas. Now, you are in the final year already. Countdown to your graduation's day. We welcome another pharmacist in the family. Chaiyok!! Chaiyok. Study Smart and finish this final semester with flying colours ok baby boy!!

Abah, Mama, K.Long and Angah will always support you no matter what. Tak sabar nak dapat Pegawai Farmasi sorang lagi ni...hehe. Angah tak lama lagi nak naik U44 dah. Jangan terkejut kalau dia jadi your boss soon. Harap-harap takkkk...hahaha
My Handsome Adik...


I am thankful that God gave me a brother like you

Next to Dad, you are the most handsome man in the family!

Thank you for protecting me throughout the years.

May be you are growing older every year, but to me you’ll always remain as my cute, little brother. Have a Happy Birthday.

Love,
Kak Long
(08022016)

0 comments:

My Photo
Affieza
A daughter, a sister & a degree holder in Bachelor of Counseling (Hons.)..above all, a Muslim.. :)
View my complete profile