topbella

10 June 2013

FOR BOTH OF U...


07062013

Dear Younger Sister,

I have been blessed in my life to have a sister like you.  
We have gotten closer through the years even though we don’t see each as much as when we were growing up together. 
 I appreciate our relationship and the blessing it has been in my life.  Happy Birthday!!


10062013

Dear Mother, 

I'm so grateful that I have you as a mom.
Thanks for always believing in me.
Thanks for all the support that you have given to me.
Thank you for being such a kind and loving mother

1 comments:

zeera lily said...

dear, jmput join ga sy.. leh tambah ramai kenalan.. http://belogzeera.blogspot.com/2013/06/giveaway-by-zeera-lily.html

My Photo
Affieza
A daughter, a sister & a degree holder in Bachelor of Counseling (Hons.)..above all, a Muslim.. :)
View my complete profile