topbella

19 September 2010

"2 HEROES IN MY LIFE"

FATHER,
U r the one and only people that I will call as dad,
Leader in my family,
President in my mom's heart,
Hero in my sibling's life.

FATHER,
U earns our living,
Working through the day by day,
To fulfill the needs,
And to give a comfortable in our life.

FATHER,
U r a good listener in any situation,
U r the best supporter in what I am trying to do,
U r my best friend to share anything,
And a great father to me n family....

..........................................................................................................................................................................

YOUNGER BROTHER,
The youngest one in our family,
The one and only boy in my sibling,
A good son to my parents,
A lovely brother to me and my younger sister.

YOUNGER BROTHER,
Behave yourself always,
Show the respectful to people,
Be the best to everyone,
U will be the great.....

..........................................................................................................................................................................

My third heroes!!!,
Who will be??,
Guess...guess...,
Anyone??

Is it my future husband??
I don't know,
Time will tell,
I will keep my truly love for him.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

pssstttt:- warrggghhhh...pg nnt dh nk naik bas blik nilai...mls nyerrrrrr....
syok berlama-lama kt umh ni..huhu

0 comments:

My Photo
Affieza
A daughter, a sister & a degree holder in Bachelor of Counseling (Hons.)..above all, a Muslim.. :)
View my complete profile