topbella

26 December 2010

500 BLOG !


Now Ben Ashaari is seeking for 500 BLOGS. Anyone interested to join just click
HERE. But it only valid until 27 December 2010 at 2pm.



I am Final Year Student at Islamic Science University of Malaysia in counseling course. I started in blogging when I am in Third Year in the university. I am attracted to have my own blog when I always get through other blogs.

Why I am blogging?
I choose to have my own blog because I would like to keep every single moments of my life in my blog. So that, I will never forget that memories. Besides, from blogging I will get many friends from various kind of state, background, level of age and others. Furthermore, I can share my experience with other people and get the feedback from them.

5 comments:

CIK TOM said...

ramai yg join..dahsyat tue 500 blog..huhu..good luck!!

p/s:sori br smpt bls knjgn sblm ni :)

Pink Pearl Lady said...

ramai yg suka ikut blog ben ashaari tu...
kdg2 segmen dia cuma amek kesempatan je...

overscurry said...

PENCARIAN 50 FOLLOWERS TERAWAL DAN 50 PENGOMEN TERAWAL BLOG ANAK MAMA 2011. MASIH MENUNGGU. REWARD S MENANTI KPD BLOG YANG BERTUAH
http://overscurry.blogspot.com

Myra Ayreen said...

http://myraayreenmurshemellow.blogspot.com/

me one of thiss segmen .. hehe
datang jenguk dan bace ..

hit me back babe ...

apisv2 said...

mengunjungi, mengkomen dan menggegarkan blog anda dari blog abg ben!
nice blog;)
blog apisv2©

My Photo
Affieza
A daughter, a sister & a degree holder in Bachelor of Counseling (Hons.)..above all, a Muslim.. :)
View my complete profile